I created this recipe for all you pizza lovers out there! Anyone I have ever made this for has fallen in love. Who says pizza can’t be healthy?
1 Medium head of cauliflower
1/2 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp egg whites
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tbsp almond meal (almond flour)
1/4 tsp salt
1. Chop up cauliflower into fine pieces or use a food processor (yield approximately 2.5 cups).
2. Once processed, put in a covered microwavable container and microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Allow cooling on a kitchen towel. When ready to handle, ring out as much water as possible from the cauliflower using the towel.
4. Add dry ingredients, mix. Followed by the wet ingredients, mix.
5. Use your hands to form it into a dough ball.
6. Lay out the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper sprinkled with olive oil in your desired pizza shape.
7. Cook at 450 F until golden brown (~10 mins)
8. Remove from the oven and add your desired toppings.
9. Cook for another ~12 minutes at 450 F.
Topping ideas:pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, kale, onions, mushrooms, cooked chicken breast, peppers, etc.
One thought on “Cauliflower Crust Pizza (Gluten-free)”