Oh my Zoooodles! This is one of my favourite meals.
What you will need (serves 2):
2 zucchinis, grated into noodles
2 tbsp pesto
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 red pepper, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1.5 cups mushrooms, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
2 barbequed chicken breasts, sliced – with seasoning of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grate two zucchini’s into noodles (shown below)…
3.Place grated zucchini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dab the zucchini with a towel to remove some moisture.
4. Place in the oven for ~15 minutes – toss occassionally
5. While this is in the oven, sauté your vegetables (mushrooms, pepper, onion, tomatoes, crushed garlic) on medium heat in 1 tbsp olive oil until tender (~10 minutes)
6. Once the noodles have baked for 15 minutes, place in a pot on the stove with 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat.
7. Mix in 2 tbsp of pesto.
8. Stir and let cook for 10 more minutes.
9. Serve topped with vegetables and barbequed chicken breast.
10. Enjoy your pasta-free pasta!
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 402 kcal
Protein: 38g protein