1 Box Whole grain Quinoa
1 large carrot, shredded
1/2 large cucumber, skinned and chopped
1/3 cup green onions, chopped
1/2 cup edamame, frozen
1/2 cup beets, pickled, chopped
1/4 cup chickpeas, drained & washed
1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp natural honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cook quinoa. Allow to cool. Put into bowl.
2. Add in all other salad ingredients and mix.
3. In a separate small bowl, make dressing.
4. Add the dressing to the salad to taste. I always have left over dressing. This recipe only required a little bit of dressing. It had a great natural flavour.
5. Store in the refrigerator until edamame is thawed and to allow flavours to blend.
5. ….and Enjoy!