This is an AWESOME side to have with dinner. They also have a spicy bite to them 😉
Fry Ingredients (Serves 3-4 people as a side dish):
1 small sweet potato
1 small white sweet potato
2 large carrots
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp crushed ground pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425F
2. Thoroughly wash and cut the vegetables in long strips (like french fries).
3. Put on a microwave safe plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes to pre-cook.
4. On a cookie sheet, apply parchment paper and spread the vegetable fries evenly on the sheet.
5. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the spices evenly over the fries.
6. Put in the oven for ~30-35 minutes. Rotate/mix at least twice while cooking.
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp lime juice
1 1/2 tsp maple syrup
Mix all ingredients together. Store in fridge until ready to eat.