This is such an easy indian style dish to prepare… and it is SO delicious. Double it up if you’re having guests or if you want to make extras to bring for lunches/have for dinners during your busy work week 🙂
I promise you won’t be disappointed. It is SO good.
3 white onions, sliced
6 (bone-in) chicken thighs OR 4 chicken breasts
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tbsp of lemon juice
2 tbsp of olive oil
1-2 tbsp yellow curry powder
+ ground sea salt and ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375F. While preheating, slice onions and spread in the bottom of a greased glass baking dish.
2. Grind sea salt and pepper over top.
3. Arrange chicken thighs or breasts on top. (I remove the skin first if using thighs)
4. In a separate bowl, add honey, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, and curry powder.
5. Stir this well.
6. Pour this liquid mixture over the chicken into the baking dish.
7. Place in the oven at 375F for 45-60 minutes (until chicken is no longer pink). Be sure to bast 2 or 3 times during cooking.
8. Meanwhile, prepare jasmine rice as per package directions.
9. Serve chicken/drizzle the onions and sauce on top of a bed of rice.. and ENJOY 🙂