- 1/3 cup chopped mixed nuts, salted
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Ground sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp natural crunchy pb
- ¼ cup silk unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp oil of choice
- 2 tsp raw sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil and sugar.
2. In a small skillet, heat the oil and melt the sugar.
3. When completed, add this mixture to the bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 300F.
5. In a greased muffin tin, begin to form your granola bowls using your hands or a spoon. Creating a caved in centre.
6. When finished, bake in the oven for ~25-30 minutes until browning. Remove and let cool on the counter.
7. Serve with yogurt and fruit in the center…or however you desire 🙂
I choose to do plain greek yogurt, drizzled with honey and berries.