Happy Monday! I prepared these tasty little treats on the weekend to pack as a snack for the work week. They are packed with quality ingredients to keep you satisfied and your tummy happy 🙂
Recipes (Makes 12 small muffins):
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2/3 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon (depending on your taste buds!)
- 2.5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple, drained from juice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Begin to mix the wet ingredients into the same bowl, one at a time.
- When thoroughly mixed, begin to grease a muffin tin (12 muffins) with coconut oil.
- Place batter in the muffin tins and bake for ~15-20 minutes until browning.
- ENJOY 🙂
These guys are a healthy grab and go snack or on the run breakfast bites.